Information for Project Managers
Migrating from CodePlex
If you currently have a VFPX project on CodePlex, we have detailed instructions to migrate it to GitHub.
You can add VFPX logos to your source code, project Wiki page, your web site, etc.
This is a work in progress so feel free to add your own notes or comments that you believe will helpful to other project managers on VFPX.
- Create a README.md file for your project: Important information to include would be
- Your name and contact information
- A brief description of your project
- Instructions on how to join the project
- Convert binary files to their text equivalents: Use FoxBin2PRG, Alternate SCCText, SubFox, or a similar program to convert VFP binary files, such as VCXs and SCXs, to text files so changes can be seen visually and merged together.